Sunday, October 28, 2007

I'ts a Matter of Motivation

I have probably lost any readers I may have had (did I have any, I should probably ask myself) since I have been completely unmotivated to blog for quite some time. I did not stop knitting, though, but I have been slowly plodding along on one project. I have stuck with the Luna Moth Shawl. I'm not sure, but I think I might be on the 4th skein of yarn. Or the 3rd. I hope it is the 4th.

Today I started a new project, however, as my sister has commissioned of me a pair of armwarmers. She drew a sketch. I measured, did a swatch and have knit about two inches, today. These armwarmers are navy and off white. She bought the yarn when I dragged her to a few stores during the Peninsula to Pier Shop Hop. I only managed to get to three stores because I had other obligations and was not feeling that great that weekend.

This week I am going to wash wool! It is my homework for my spinning class, of which I am the only member. Being a shy person, it is kind of weird to be the only person in a class, but I am glad the teacher did not cancel it when the other sign ups did not show.

The weather got icky today. Not ideal for air drying. It is supposed to be sunny this week, though, so I am aiming for Wednesday as wool washing day since it supposed to be warmer. I will post pictures of my first washed wool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home